As a solopreneur, you’re likely used to handling all aspects of the business independently. But if the jack-of-all-trades approach is wearing you out, it might be time to call in the ultimate reinforcement – tech support. Below, All Things Geek breaks down the best tech you can invest in to save time, effort, and money.
When looking for tech to invest in, find options that increase your profits and optimise your productivity and workflow. Here are some essentials to invest in:
- Cybersecurity tech: Over 42% of businesses fall prey to cyber-scrams. Experts suggest that you can prevent this by investing in tech that prevents cyberattacks.
- Business process automation tech: BPA tech helps you weed out repetitive and redundant tasks in your workflow.
- Analytics tech: Work with data analytics companies to help you unpack information about your customers and current market trends.
Every business relies on satisfied customers to keep going. The tools below can help improve their experience with your brand.
- Customer experience management software: Managing customer experience can increase sales, so design user journeys that are easy and seamless.
- Marketing software: Tools to post across different socials or use SEO principles can take your marketing to the next level.
- Payment solutions: Software like Authorize.net and Chargebee help you offer varied payment options to customers.
It can be challenging to keep track of incoming and outgoing expenses and bills. Here are some tech tools to help you do so.
- Accounting tools: QuickBooks can help with bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Invoice templates: This helps you generate invoices to get the cash you’re due – fast!
- Cloud storage: Investing in cloud storage helps you keep your documents in one place and organised for easy access during tax season.
As a solopreneur, freelancer, or small business owner, you may be hesitant to invest in tech, thinking it’s more prudent to keep your overhead low. But buying the right tech tools will improve your bottom line and leave you with more time and energy on your hands too!